Find Me On...

By 7:29 PM , , , , , ,

Instagram.

I do most of my posting, thoughts and photos on Instagram nowadays. At some point I want to pour some much needed TCL into this blog, but until then- keep up via @emogden

I'm currently in the middle of a photo a day challenge, via Bethadilly so, while I don't always post a photo everyday, I have one for each day so far in 2015. 

January looked a bit like this... 


...and I'm working away at February. Something little to help inspire me.

Other than that, life is pretty much work. Which is okay for a season... there's a reason behind this and I just have to believe that my hard work and starting at the beginning will pay off in the not too distant future.

Here's hoping spring comes sooner than that silly little ground hog predicted. I'm sitting in my apartment, which is technically a balmy 70 degrees and I'm cold. Australia, you've ruined me for life!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.